The first and only privacy certification for professionals who manage day-to-day operations
The CIPM certification is comprised of two domains:
- Privacy Program Governance
- Privacy Program Operational Life Cycle
- Domain 1 provides a solid foundation for the governance of a privacy program and defines how the privacy program may be developed, measured and improved
- Domain 2 details the management and operations of the privacy program governance model within the context of the organization’s privacy strategy. The Privacy Program Operational Life Cycle domain is built upon a common industry-accepted framework of: Assessing or analyzing an organization’s privacy regime; Protecting information assets through the implementation of industry-leading privacy and security controls and technology; Sustaining the privacy program through communication, training and management actions; and Responding to privacy incidents.
- The CIPM body of knowledge outlines all the concepts and topics that you need to know to become certified.
- The exam blueprint gives you an idea of how many questions from each topic area you can expect on the exam.