At the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT is used as an information and technology governance framework.
- Explain the key attributes of the COBIT framework.
- Describe the alignment of COBIT with other applicable frameworks, standards and bodies of knowledge.
- Understand the overall structure and contents of the Goals Cascade
- Clarify the relationship between Governance and Management Objectives and Governance Components.
- Differentiate COBIT based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
- Explain how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT.
- Explain the key points of the COBIT business case.
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT Design and Implementation Guides.
- Prepare for the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam.
About the Examination
The exam will test a candidate’s understanding of the topics and those that achieve a passing score on the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam receive the COBIT 2019 Foundation Certificate.
The COBIT 2019 Foundation Certificate Exam is an online, closed-book, remotely proctored exam. The exam covers eight domains and includes a total of 75 questions. The number of questions in each domain is based upon the domain’s assigned weight.
Exam-takers will be given two hours (120 minutes) to complete the exam. Each multiple-choice question has three options with only one correct answer. A score of 65% or higher is required to pass the exam.