Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI v8)
EC-Council releases the most advanced Computer Forensic Investigation program in the world.
- CHFIv8 presents a detailed methodological approach to computer forensics and evidence analysis.
- It is a comprehensive course covering major forensic investigation scenarios that enable students to acquire hands-on experience on various forensic investigation techniques and standard tools necessary to successfully carry-out a computer forensic investigation.
- Computer hacking forensic investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks.
- Computer forensics training teaches that computer forensics investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks.
- Computer forensics is simply the application of computer investigation and analysis techniques in the interests of determining potential legal evidence.
- Evidence might be sought in a wide range of computer crime or misuse, including but not limited to theft of trade secrets, theft of or destruction of intellectual property, and fraud.
- Computer Hacking Forensic investigators (CHFI) can draw on an array of methods for discovering data that resides in a computer system, or recovering deleted, encrypted, or damaged file information.
- Securing and analyzing electronic evidence is a central theme in an ever-increasing number of conflict situations and criminal cases.