This boot camp is designed for anyone involved in the IT value chain.
From daily operations to executive leadership, this course teaches what you need to implement DevOps.
Part 1: What is DevOps…Really?
- History of the movement
- DevOps – More than just Dev and Ops
- The Anatomy of a DevOps mentality
Part 2: The Cultural Component
- Organizational Culture – can it really be changed?
- Individual Contribution to Culture
- A New Way to Fail
- Kaizen and Continuous Improvement
Part 3: Implementing the DevOps Way of Work
- The Manufacturing Analogy
- Cataloging and Eliminating Waste
- Agile Infrastructure
- Infrastructure as Code
- Configuration Management in the Cloud
- Monitoring and Measurement
- Kanban Visualizing and Tracking IT Work
- Change Management
- Managed Deployments
- TimeBlocking and Integrating Internal IT Work
- Deep Dive: Automation Tools
- Towards Continuous Operation
- DevOps in the Enterprise
- Class Conclusion: Charting your course
- Included « DevOps Toolbox Reference Kit » : 80 open source tools to implement DevOps.