Objectives and motivations of Model-Based
- Why introduce the MBT in a test process?
- What are the pitfalls to avoid ?
MBT Activities and products
- Main modeling activities, test generation and
- Elements used as input and products of a test
process with MBT.
Integration of MBT into the development
- Integration of MBT in agile and phased
- Link between requirements engineering and
- Situation: You have integrated the MBT into
your testing process, what will change.
Modeling MBT (modeling activities, languages,
- Understand and practice MBT modeling
(business and state machine workflows).
- Know the families of modeling languages used
for the MBT.
- Know the best practices of MBT modeling.
Implementing and running tests with ModelBased Testing
- Transition from test generation to manual or
- Know the good practices of test adaptation.
Evaluation and deployment of an MBT approach
- Be able to measure the progress of a project
using Model-Based Testing.
- Know the various categories of tools used for