ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
This is the ideal starting point after ITIL 4 Foundation and is perfect for those who manage the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services. ITIL CDS will help you to:
- Know how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Have insight in the benefits and challenges of service quality and a continual improvement culture
- Be prepared to take the ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support exam
ITIL Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to gain a firm grasp of the various types of interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners.
- Become familiar with the concept of the customer journey and discover ways to design and improve customer journeys
- Learn how to describe customer needs considering the internal and external factors affecting these needs
- Understand key transition, onboarding and offboarding activities
- Be prepared to take the ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value exam
ITIL 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT
The ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity IT module explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments. Completing this course will help you:
- Explain the key concepts, objectives and terminology of High-velocity IT
- Understand the need for High-velocity IT and the digital transformation in organization, and when it is desirable and feasible
- Understand ITIL’s perspective for High-velocity IT operating models
ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI)
This course provides the practical skills necessary to create a “learning and improving” IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
The ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan, and Improve course is designed to provide ITSM professionals with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility. It is aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It will cover both practical and strategic elements.
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan and Improve
- Know the role and importance of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) in the service value system (SVS)
- Master the principles and procedures of continuous improvement for all types of improvement
You will receive 4 online exam vouchers, one exam related to each course/certification. Exam vouchers are valid for one year.
- Exam format: closed book, 40 multiple choice questions
- Exam duration: 90 minutes + 25% extra time for non-native English speakers
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored, to be completed at your home or office at a time and date to suit you. Alternatively, you can come to our Training Centre in Luxembourg and do the exam paper-based.
- Exam pass mark: 70%
When you succesfully pass these 4 exams, you will be entitled to the ITIL4 Managing Professional designation.