The Basics of Using Postman for API Testing
Web Services testing
- Reminder on Web Services
- Why do we test web services?
- Presentation of Postman
Implementation of Postman
- Install and configure Postman
- Tour of Postman features
- Create requests and collections
- Create Variables, Environments and Tests
- Drive tests from data with Postman
- Sharing Code Between Tests in Postman
- Mocking with Postman
- Running Tests Using Newman
- Exercises to practice what you learned.
- This is subject to change in order to adapt to the target audience