Software Testing Training
Life Cycle and Agile Projects
- Why are Agile methods adopted?
- Scrum and XP reminder
- User Stories
The test in Agile development
- Differences with the traditional approach
- Presentation of the Agile Quadrant
- The expression of quality criteria in Agile
- Assess quality risks and estimate test effort
- Role and skills of a tester
- Continuous improvement
Agile testing methods
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- The ATDD model, executable specifications
- BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Specification by example
- Automation of tests
- Exploratory testing
- The different elements of a continuous integration platform
- Implementation of the continuous integration platform.
- Code qualimetry
This course will combine 50% theory and 50% practice. For practice participants will be offered practical workshops around needs and tests. For the technical part, exercises on different tools will be on the program of this training.