Looking for a Senior expert consultant/trainer in Project Management
Do you want to join a growing and innovative Luxembourg training organization?
With OXiane Luxembourg, part of the OXiane Group, you can rely on more than 20 years of experience in providing training and consulting services for professional skills. Our mission is to deliver successful learning and certification programs and to empower individuals and organisations to improve performance.
OXiane is looking for a senior expert consultant/trainer in Project management methodologies. In this role, you will spend your time delivering courses, both in face-to-face and virtual mode, in Luxembourg & France.
We are looking for an experienced trainer with a passion for optimizing processes, a strong affinity for agility such as AgilePM, Scrum Master, Product Owner, project management, Business Analysis and more.
As a trainer, you have strong didactical skills and can communicate and work together in a collaborative manner. You are also very results-oriented and can adopt a flexible and agile attitude in changing situations. Most important today, you are ready to embrace change with enthusiasm and are open to innovations and developments in our business.
As part of our OXiane Team, you will be responsible for:
- Deliver high quality training courses, in our premises in Luxembourg and in Live Virtual Class as well as at our customer’s side
- Updating existing training materials as well as develop new ones
- Setting up training programs tailored to our customer’s needs and expectations.
- Obtaining and/or renewing certificates to be able to give accredited training courses.
- Checking your training room in our premises and equipment before the start of each course.
- Checking your Virtual training room and equipment before the start of each course
- Collaborating with the OXiane team to ensure accurate, effective training content.
- 7+ years of professional experience in related subjects such as Project and Programme Management, Agile & Scrum.
- Optional : 1+ years of experience delivering IT/Management trainings
- Fluency in oral and written English and French
- Strong communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- You can work autonomously, and you are proactive.
- You have a talent to animate a group of people in an interactive and engaging way, both face to face and online.
- Familiar with engaging learners from all different backgrounds and skill sets.
- You are willing to work flexible hours
- You wish to share your knowledges
- 4/5 or Full time CDI Contract
- The opportunity to become part of a human size company with Training as DNA
- Great work flexibility including home working
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, with access to our internal courses as well as partner’s ones to continue your personal development and acquire new certifications.
- Access to innovative delivery methods, and course materials.
- An attractive salary package including Group insurance
Send your CV to email@example.com