- What is business analysis?
- What are the competencies of a business analyst?
- Strategic analysis
- Business analysis process model
- Investigation techniques
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Modelling business processes
- Defining the solution
- Making a business and financial case
- Establishing the requirements
- Establishing the requirements (continued)
- Documenting and managing requirements
- Modelling requirements
- Delivering the requirements
- Delivering the business solution
- Mock exam and EXIN BCS Business Analysis Foundation Exam
To reinforce the topics learned during this course, there will be a series of exercises at the end of each covered chapter based on a case study.
Exam format: 40 multiple-choice questions
Duration: 1-hour exam
Pass Mark: 65 % or 26/40 correct answers